Indoor Air Quality Services Lake Placid, Port St. Lucie & Okeechobee, FL
Making sure your family enjoys clean indoor air can provide you with greater peace of mind and ensure the healthiest environment for your loved ones. In the working environment, a careful attention to indoor air quality can promote greater productivity and enhanced comfort for your staff members. At Miller’s Central Air, Inc., we have more than 20 years of experience delivering the most effective solutions to ensure your home or business’s indoor air quality is healthy.
Customers in Southeast Florida choose Miller’s Central Air, Inc. because:
- We complete our indoor air quality services with integrity, honesty and reliability.
- We hire clean-cut and courteous NATE-certified senior service technicians to perform our IAQ services.
- We always arrive at the time scheduled to complete your indoor air quality service.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our IAQ services.
- We are a Trane Comfort Specialist that offers high-quality IAQ products.
Indoor Air Quality Inspections in Lake Placid, Port St. Lucie, Jensen Beach, Stuart, Okeechobee and Vero Beach
Miller’s Central Air, Inc. performs indoor air quality inspections that help identify areas of mildew or bacterial growth in your ductwork or HVAC system. By scheduling these comprehensive inspections for your home or business, you can spot problems quickly and take action to remediate them before they present health risks for you or your family. Miller’s Central Air, Inc. will provide you with detailed information about pollutants and particulates present in your indoor air, offering suggestions on ways to resolve these issues in the most effective way possible.
Trane’s High-Quality Solutions for Improving Indoor Air Quality
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, Miller’s Central Air, Inc. is able to offer the most advanced indoor air quality solutions from an acknowledged leader in these technologies. We sell and install a full range of products from Trane, including the Trane CleanEffects™ and FreshEffects™ filtration systems. Trane’s PerfectFit™ filters are specifically designed to fit these indoor air quality solutions.
How to Clean Your CleanEffects™ or FreshEffects™ Filtration System
Once Miller’s Central Air, Inc. has installed this state-of-the-art, learning how to clean it can help you enjoy fresher indoor air during every season of the year. It’s imperative to clean the system every two months by performing these steps:
- Power down your system and wait for the lights to go off.
- Disconnect the power cord for optimal safety.
- Remove the door to your unit.
- Take out the prefilter and vacuum surface dust.
- Replace the prefilter and the door.
- Plug in the filtration system, and turn on the unit.
The senior service technicians at Miller’s Central Air, Inc. should also perform semiannual cleanings of other hard-to-reach components in your filtration system. If you have pets, or if any member of your family smokes, you may require more frequent cleanings to ensure optimal indoor air quality.
If you are concerned about poor indoor air quality in your home or business, call Miller’s Central Air, Inc. today to schedule an IAQ inspection.